We are a family of fine golf courses and a community of outstanding Members.
Our slogan is “one membership, more golf,” but a ClubLink membership is much more than just golf.
A ClubLink membership gives you reciprocal access to every course in the ClubLink family. That’s more than 50 championship courses in Ontario, Quebec and Florida. Join one and play them all! We call it “reciprocal access.” You will call it a dream come true.
Simply choose a ClubLink Home Club based on proximity to your home or office, your budget, your golfing preference, or any other factor, and you are part of the ClubLink family of outstanding Clubs – and Members. There are some very good reasons why more than 20,000 golfers – chances are you know some – have chosen ClubLink.
With courses in Ontario, Quebec and Florida, ClubLink Members can enjoy golf 365 days a year—golf of unmatched quality and variety, with service to match. From enjoyable academy courses to world-renowned layouts that have hosted multiple PGA Tour, Champions Tour and LPGA championships, ClubLink Members can choose where and when they want to play, every day. You select a Home Club where you will play most of your golf, where you will enjoy preferred tee times, and are eligible for Club tournaments and events. But you have also opened the door to every course in the ClubLink family.
The vast majority of our Clubs are clustered around major metropolitan areas to enhance the reciprocal-play advantage for our Members. Imagine being treated as a Member at multiple courses just a few minutes’ drive from your home or office! ClubLink Clubs are tiered into four levels: Prestige, Platinum, Gold and Silver. A Club’s level is determined by several factors, primarily the quality of the golf and clubhouse experience relative to our other Clubs. No matter what your location, golfing preference or budget, there is a ClubLink Club for you.
We invite you to join our community and experience the ClubLink Life.
Benefits of a ClubLink membership:
- Reciprocal access to more than 50 championship courses, and eight nine-hole Academy course at 41 locations in Ontario, Quebec and Florida.
- Preferred tee times at your Home Club. Golf 365 days of the year with reciprocal access to ClubLink courses in Florida.
- Complimentary Family Twilight membership for your spouse and children. The spouse, children and grandchildren up to the age of 15 of full golf Members at Prestige-, Platinum- and Gold-level clubs receive a complimentary Family Twilight Membership (children under the age of 10 have access to ClubLink’s academy courses only). This benefit offers access to golf at the Member’s Home Club one hour after the start of twilight time or at any Academy course at any time (after twilight only at The Rattler at RattleSnake Point). Clubhouse dining is accessible at any time at any location. At Platinum and Prestige Clubs, children and grandchildren up to the age of 15 of all full golf Members are eligible for complimentary restricted junior memberships.
- Graduated annual dues pricing for juniors and intermediates. Juniors (age 12 to 15) pay 15% of full golf dues; Juniors (age 16-18) pay 20% of full golf dues; Intermediates (age 19-25) pay 32.5% of full golf dues at age 19 and graduate up to 47.5% by age 25; Intermediate Plus Members pay 50% of full golf dues at age 26 and graduate up to 100% by age 36. Food and beverage minimums do not apply until age 26 and are graduated on the same percentage as annual dues through until age 36.
- Access to more than 300 golf, business and athletic clubs around the world with ClubCorp Signature Gold Unlimited benefits. Includes complimentary golf, dining, and access to the best sports and entertainment events, and much more. You will more than pay for your Signature Gold Unlimited membership in the savings you realize in just one brief golf vacation!
- Our TravelLink program delivers golf 365 days a year through reciprocal access to Clubs in both our Regions: Ontario/Quebec and Florida.
- A ClubLink membership is transferable, membership fees are interest-free, and membership contracts may be cancelled without liability to pay future installments of membership fees, meaning that should your circumstances changes, you can walk away with no further obligation.
- No assessments
- ClubLink-wide Member championships, interclub leagues and competitions, and organized trips.
- Family-friendly Member events.
- Clubhouse dining offering upscale fine-dining, casual family-friendly dining or catering provided by an executive culinary team.
- World-class instruction at The Academies of ClubLink.
- ClubLink Advantage Pricing: Along with professional advice and personalized service, ClubLink Advantage Pricing ensures that you receive our best price guarantee on all golf merchandise in ClubLink golf shops. We guarantee the lowest price on all current, in stock merchandise. If you should ever find the same product for less, we will match or better that price.
- Centralized telephone and online tee-time booking service.
- Preferred access and discounts at ClubLink’s Muskoka resorts and partner resorts in Florida.
- Service standards second to none.
Principal Members enjoy use of all clubs with priority access to the Member’s Home Club and the ability to participate in all golf and social events at the Home Club. Membership is transferable to immediate family members upon payment of a transfer fee. Membership is registered to the individual. Full membership fees, annual dues and food and beverage minimums apply for this category.
Same as Individual Principal membership however the membership is owned by the corporation. Membership is transferable within the corporation upon payment of a transfer fee.
The spouse, children and grandchildren up to the age of 15 of full golf Members at Prestige-, Platinum- and Gold-level clubs receive a complimentary Family Twilight Membership (children under the age of 10 have access to ClubLink’s academy courses only). This benefit offers access to golf at the Member’s Home Club one hour after the start of twilight time or at any Academy course at any time (after twilight only at The Rattler at RattleSnake Point). Clubhouse dining is accessible at any time at any location. At Platinum and Prestige Clubs, children and grandchildren up to the age of 15 of all full golf Members are eligible for complimentary restricted junior memberships.
Same privileges as Individual Principal membership. Must be married to or cohabit with Principal Member. Spousal membership fees apply for this category.
Local Spousal Members have unrestricted use of the Home Club and access to dining and practice facilities at all clubs*. A member guest fee applies for access to golf away from the Home Club. No membership fees apply for this category. Spousal annual dues apply.
*excluding Glen Abbey
Annual Intermediate and Junior Members must be the children or grandchildren of a ClubLink Member. They have access to their Home Club only during non-peak times. They are responsible to pay annual dues applicable to their age category, but are not responsible for a food and beverage minimum until age 26. Junior and Intermediate Members have access to all ClubLink Academy Courses and enjoy driving range and practice facility access at their Home Club outside of peak times. No membership fees apply for this category.
Full Privilege Intermediate and Junior Members enjoy reciprocal access to all Clubs, similar to Individual Principal Members. However, Junior Members are restricted to non-peak times only. Full-privilege Intermediate and Junior Members are subject to the annual dues applicable to their age category but are not responsible for a food and beverage minimum until they reach the age of 26. Intermediate/Junior membership fees apply for this category.
Peak Time Restrictions for Junior and Intermediate Members
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays opening until 11:45 a.m.
- Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays noon until 3:30 p.m.
- Resort Clubs: Saturdays. Sundays and Holiday Mondays opening until 11:45.
To recognize Members age 70 and over with at least 10 years of membership, ClubLink offers a 5% discount on annual dues and food and beverage minimums and an additional 5% discount on both for every year the Member is over 70 to a maximum of 50%. Age of the Senior Plus Member is determined on January 1st each year.
Principal/Spousal Members who are 65 and older and have been Members for five or more years can transfer their membership to a child or grandchild upon payment of a transfer fee and are able to maintain their membership privileges.
Academy Members have reciprocal playing privileges at Trillium at Blue Springs, The Academy Course at Cherry Downs, Down Under at Wyndance, The Rattler at RattleSnake Point, The South Course at The Country Club and The Villa Course at Lake Joseph. ClubLink Academy Members have dining privileges at all ClubLink facilities. Academy Members do not have access to Member events at any ClubLink Championship Course unless playing as a guest of a Member and upon payment of the applicable guest fee. Academy membership fees and annual dues apply for this category.
Clubhouse Members have recreational and dining access at all ClubLink golf facilities. Clubhouse Members do not have golf privileges unless playing as a guest of a Member and upon payment of the applicable guest fee. Prestige Level Clubhouse Membership offers access to dining and social events at all locations along with complimentary access to the pool facility at RattleSnake Point and complimentary access to meeting rooms at all locations. Clubhouse membership fees and annual dues apply for this category.
Social and non-Resident Members have access to six rounds of golf during the season, upon payment of the annual dues and applicable green fee. Practice range access is only available prior to a tee time. Full membership fees apply for these categories. A reduced food and beverage minimum applies for Social Members.
GETTING YOUR CLUBLINK LIFE STARTED IS EASY
Our Clubs are categorized as Silver, Gold, Platinum and Prestige, so you can select your Home Club based on budget, location or other preference. To browse our Clubs, click here.
Interest-free financing of membership fees for up to 20 annual installments. Silver and Gold Members can finance their membership over a minimum of 10 annual installments and up to 20 annual installments depending on the Members age. Platinum and Prestige Members qualify for a minimum of 15 annual installments and up to 20 annual installments. Monthly financing is also available. All Members who pay in full at time of joining qualify for a 20% cash discount.
To request pricing, contact a membership consultant at 1-800-661-1818 or email@example.com, or request membership information online here.